Bankruptcy is a choice that may help you if you are facing serious financial problems.
Bankruptcy may make it possible for you to:
- Eliminate your legal obligation to pay most or all of your debts;
- Stop foreclosure on your home and allow you the chance to catch up on your payments;
- Prevent repossession of your car or other property or force the creditor to return property even after it has been taken;
- Stop wage garnishment, debt collection harassment and other creditor action to collect a debt;
- Restore or prevent utilities from being turned off;
- Give you a fresh financial start.
To learn more about whether or not Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is your best option, schedule your free, confidential bankruptcy consultation with a Colorado bankruptcy attorney today. Our online scheduling system allows you to schedule bankruptcy consultation at a time that is convenient for you.